There are many ways to support the Living Room. Donations are always welcome, whether in cash, in-kind, or in time.
To make a donation online, click on the Networkforgood.org logo:
Or if you prefer, checks can be sent to:St. Francis Living Room 350 Golden Gate Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
The Living Room’s Tax Identification Number: 74-3159355
Please consider including the Living Room in your will. For more information, click here to send us an e-mail.
In-kind donations of clean socks, as well as men’s and women’s hygiene products are always welcome.
Shop at AmazonSmile
Donate Your Time
A donation of time can range from spending 2 hours helping to serve breakfast or organizing a Peanut Butter & Jelly Drive at your child’s school, to assisting with fundraising events. Read more about volunteer opportunities.
The St. Francis Living Room is open Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 12:00pm. Donated items can be dropped off anytime during these hours. Call 415-946-1413 to schedule a time after 12:00pm, or to schedule volunteer time. (Or just stop by for a visit!)
We realize your time is valuable. Two hours during the week would be a wonderful gift to the Living Room, and more importantly, to our clients. These are some of the ways you can offer your time as a volunteer:
- Breakfast Service
- Greet clients with a smile & a warm welcome
- Help serve a nutritious breakfast & assist with clean up
- Holding a space of compassion
- Providing a listening ear
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Drive
- Coordinate a Drive for jars (unopened) of peanut butter and/or jelly at your child’s school or at your workplace. (We offer peanut butter/jelly with toast each morning with breakfast.)
- Website/Social Media update
- Assist with creation and monitoring of social media sites.
- Make occasional updates to the Living Room website.
- Admin Support
- Update information postings/bulletin boards, create activity flyers & sign-in sheets.
- Assist staff with recording daily attendance.
- Grant Research/Writer
- Work with Executive Director on Development efforts by researching funding opportunities and writing proposals.
- The St. Francis Living Room Board of Directors is always interested in individuals seeking an elevated volunteer opportunity as a Board member. For information, please contact: email@example.com
- While ongoing volunteer commitments are desired, we accept 1 time only volunteers based on availability.
- Commitment for at least 2 hours/week for Breakfast Service. (variable for other volunteer positions)
- Attendance at Volunteer Orientation/Training
- Completion of Waiver Form
- Individual must be 18 years old or older to volunteer.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org