We realize your time is valuable. Two hours during the week would be a wonderful gift to the Living Room, and more importantly, to our clients. These are some of the ways you can offer your time as a volunteer:
- Breakfast Service
- Greet clients with a smile and a warm welcome
- Help serve a nutritious breakfast & assist with clean up
- Holding a space of compassion
- Providing a listening ear
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Drive
- Coordinate a Drive for jars (unopened) of peanut butter and/or jelly at your child’s school or at your workplace. (We offer peanut butter/jelly with toast each morning with breakfast.)
- Website/Social Media update
- Assist with creation and monitoring of social media sites.
- Make occasional updates to the Living Room website.
- Admin Support
- Update information postings/bulletin boards, create activity flyers & sign-in sheets.
- Assist staff with recording daily attendance.
- Grant Research/Writer
- Work with Executive Director on Development efforts by researching funding opportunities and writing proposals.
The St. Francis Living Room Board of Directors is always interested in individuals seeking an elevated volunteer opportunity as a Board member. For information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- While ongoing volunteer commitments are desired, we accept 1 time only volunteers based on availability.
- Commitment for at least 2 hours per week for Breakfast Service. (Variable for other volunteer positions).
- Attendance at Volunteer Orientation/Training.
- Completion of Waiver Form.
- Individuals must be 18 years old or older to volunteer.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com